I am very happy to have the new followers! All of you make this blogging dream possible. I know there are many new readers, as well as a few who have been with me for years. I have been asked to do a post about 25 questions about me. To do this, I just Googled 25 questions, and randomly choose from the lists under the images. So, here is my first every answer questions session. If you want me to do this again, post your questions in the comment section below!
1. Name 3 things that make you happy: My dogs, my friends, and chips.
2. How many tattoos and piercings do you have? 4 tattoos, and 6 piercings.
3. Zodiac sign, and do you believe in them? Aries, and sometimes. Most of the time, it’s entertainment.
4. What was your favorite concert? Paul McCartney, Bob Dylan, and all of Nashville River Stages.
5. Do you snore? Of course, doesn’t everyone?
6. What was your last dream? I had a dream that I was making hundreds of pasta stuffed meatballs. It was strange. Now, all I want to do is try to make pasta stuffed meatballs.
7. What is your favorite perfume? So many! That’s why I worked in fragrance for so long. Stella, Very Irresistible, Coco Chanel, Angels and Demons, Chanel #5
8. Age I get mistaken for? Never my own. I have been both older and younger, but no one ever guesses my actual age. I am pretty timeless.
9. Can you cook? Yes, but I’m not an expert by any means.
10. What is your favorite books? So many! I love almost everything by Anne Rice. I love all the Little House on the Prairie books, Lamb and almost any Christopher Moore books.
11. What is your favorite movies? The Wizard of Oz.
12. Do you take the shampoo bottles from the hotel? Yep! I poodle them!
13. What’s your favorite musical? Hair!
14. Are you lazy? I don’t think so, but I have lazy moments.
15. Do you believe in Ghosts? Yes, but I also always try to find a logical explanation. I guess I am a healthy skeptic.
16. Black or Green Olives? I love both, but I prefer black olives.
17. Would you bury a treasure if you found one? Nope, you wouldn’t hear from me again! It would be well hidden.
18. Were you ever a girl scout? Yes, and I hated it! I became a member of the International Order of Rainbow for Girls. That was a much better fit.
19. Did you ever watch soap operas? Yes, I watched Young and the Restless and Days of our Lives.
20. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Sunflower seeds, with no salt!
21. Do you remember your first day of school? Yes, it was awful!
22. Do you agree with the term, “Life doesn’t forgive weakness?” Life forgives nothing.
23. What is the worst song that you have ever heard? That, who rules the world girls, song by Beyonce. It’s so annoying!
24. If you could go back in time and witness something historic, what would it be? I would want to witness the painting of the Mona Lisa.
25. Can you swim? I do alright.
Okay, that was 25 questions! I hope you enjoyed these. Again, if you would like, leave a comment with more questions. Or answer some of these yourself!
In the meantime, Game of Thrones starts on Sunday! Get a free trial of HBO . Follow the link for details.